Here at Lky7 Cosmetics our promise is simple:
- Offer our Customers brand name cosmetics at fantastic prices with a first class customer service.
- Personally reply to our customer’s questions within 12 hours.
- Dispatch every order we receive before 5pm Monday – Friday the same day.
- Guarantee that every product you purchase on the site is 100% Genuine, Brand New and Manufacturer Sealed (where the manufacturer offers a sealed product as standard.)
- Allow our customers to review any product we have listed even if they haven’t purchased it through the site.
- Source both the latest and discontinued products from our suppliers so that you can find everything you need from the new to some of your old favourites.
Sign up to our email Newsletter to keep up to date on the latest products, offers and Cosmetics news – when it happens, you’ll be the first to know. Find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
Terms & Conditions:
- When you purchase a product with Lky7 Cosmetics, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. We recommend that you change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform Lky7 Cosmetics as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on the Lky7 Cosmetics web site using the ‘My Account’ tab on the navigation bar.
Delivery Of Goods To You:
- Lky7 Cosmetics will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf for, the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give Lky7 Cosmetics at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required. Each item ordered will be treated as a seperate sale and will be shipped and paid for seperately.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises.
Cancellation and Returns: Lky7 Cosmetics customers may cancel their order (or any part of it) at any stage before it is delivered to the customer. Please note that it may not be possible to stop despatch of the products ordered and therefore customers will need to return the products in accordance with our returns policy detailed below.
Returns: Incorrect items; Should you receive any items that you did not order, you can return them to the following address, provided you are returning the item from within the UK: Returns Department Lky7 Cosmetics Capital House Wellington Crescent New Malden Surrey KT3 3NE Please enclose a note quoting your order number, what you are returning, the nature of the issue, and specifying whether you require the correct item to be sent out, or a refund. Overseas customers should email us and we will make special arrangements. Due to the nature of the products, all goods that are returned to Lky7 Cosmetics must be returned in as new condition with all manufacturer seals, packaging and accessories in place. Returned items are the responsibility of the customer until confirmation that they have been received by Lky7 Cosmetics in acceptable condition . You may wish to send goods by registered post for your own security. Lky7 Cosmetics are not liable for goods that do not reach us.
Protecting Your Security: To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Opt in / Opt out: If at any time you wish to receive information about any other product areas which you currently do not receive, or you wish to stop receiving some or all of the information that we currently send, you may amend or remove your preferences by clicking on ‘My Account’ at the top of any page. Alternatively, please unsubscribe yourself from the mailing lists by simply clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email you receive from us. Security of your information: We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us. This is to prevent unauthorised access or unlawful processing of your personal information. We keep your information confidential and store it on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall from the outside world. We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information including your credit card number and your name and address.
Non-disclosure to third parties: Unless we have your express consent, we will only disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required for the purpose of completing your transaction with us. We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing purposes without your express consent.